Welcome to Sanctuary Vets, the practice where clients are friends, and pets are family.
We will treat your pet as we would treat our own, and we will treat you like a valued friend.
You and your pet are at the centre of everything we do, in our modern, comfortable and well equipped centres. We enjoy helping to keep your pet healthy and happy, so that you can enjoy a long and fulfilling time together.
Together in sickness…
- We provide the highest standards of medical and surgical care at our centre in Farlington, and our branch surgery at Emsworth.
- A full range of diagnostic equipment.
- Modern surgical facilities.
- A well trained team with interests and expertise in a wide range of companion animal conditions.
and in health…
- A structured healthcare programme for all ages of dogs, cats and rabbits.
- Preventative health monitoring.
- Advice on diet, worming, dental care, flea control, neutering, insurance and other healthcare concerns from our fully trained nursing staff.
24 hours a day
We believe that it is better for your pet to be treated by staff who are well rested. Our vets and nurses do not work nights so they are fresh at the start of each day.
When we are closed we subscribe to the services of the VETS NOW emergency service operating out of our Farlington clinic.
Call 02392 178098 to reach Vets Now.
Here the night team are ready to offer help and advice, by phone or on site.
If you are new to us, we would like to invite you to meet our team for a tour of the practice and free nurse wellness check up, so you can see the difference that Sanctuary can make to you.