Sanctuary Vets Portsmouth operates at our veterinary facility in Farlington, Havant. We offer routine vet and nurse consultations along with veterinary surgery. We have separate dog and cat wards which helps minimise any potential stress for your pet.
We offer free parking onsite at Sanctuary Vets Farlington. When your pet needs us, you don’t need the hassle of finding somewhere to park!
Our veterinary hospital in Farlington, Hampshire has the capacity to allow patients to stay overnight following surgical or medical procedures, or when they require ongoing medical treatment and monitoring.
All our records are fully computerised, meaning we can keep your pet’s veterinary records secure and up-to-date.
Sanctuary Vets Farlington
Our modern veterinary facility at Farlington, Hampshire was built in 2012. At 6000sq ft, this location can offer a range of services to meet your pets’ needs.
We’re proud to provide:
- Two state-of-the-art operating theatres, for soft tissue and orthopaedic surgery
- Imaging suite for digital x-ray and ultrasound
- Modern anaesthetic monitoring equipment, including non-invasive blood pressure monitoring , ECG, capnography and pulse oximetry
- Isolation facilities
- Comprehensive in-house laboratory for processing clinical pathology samples (blood, urine, etc)
- On-site VetsNow team providing out-of-hours inpatient and emergency care
We look forward to welcoming you to our Farlington Veterinary facility. Please contact us if you need to book an appointment or just need advice – we’re here to help.
We realise that pets often feel stressed when visiting us, even though we wish they didn’t! That’s why we provide separate cat and dog waiting areas, consultation rooms, wards and operating theatres to try and keep your pet as calm as possible when they are visiting us.