Are you a vet who wants to work in a supportive environment that is keen to support a work life balance, then continue reading.
We at Sanctuary Vets in Portsmouth,Hampshire appreciate that overworked vets are unhappy vets, so we have designed a rota to reduce the strain.
Shifts: 8-5 or 10-7 or 9-6 with a half day each week (9-1pm). Saturdays are 1/3 and are only 8-12. No OOH or Bank Holidays, as we have a Vets Now Team to handover to. An hour lunch break plus admin time is worked into the day to give our vets time to unwind and not starve, as well as have time to actually make phone calls, read results and the vet times for the latest gossip or go for a run (we have showers!).
Salary: Based on experience. We are looking for a vet with a minimum of 2 years under their belt and confident with routine procedures. So instead of listing a range, tell us what you have to offer and tell us what you want.
Kit: for those of you who must know these details. Oxygen generator, pet map and Doppler and MindRay multi-parameter. Digital x-Ray,New ultrasound with Doppler, endoscope, tonopen, lots of dental kit and drills,extensive in-house lab (usual biochem and haem snap tests galore and T4 and a urinalysis/UPC analyzer. Lots of kit and should be getting a dental x-ray soon! Surgery kit: plenty of instruments ,we have electrosurgery and soft tissue and orthopaedic kit.
– Generous CPD allowance along with options for pursuing certificates ( if you’re keen to be back in journal clubs)
– Wonderful positive team with an emphasis on collaborative work environment for best clinical practice and optimum work enjoyment.
-Good holiday allowance.
– Lovely, friendly clients who are keen to do the best for their pets and are often kind enough to bring food!
– Silver ISFM cat clinic with separate cat ward and cat theatre on a different level then dog kennels, cat waiting room.
– Purpose built hospital with Vets Now on site.
– 4 consult rooms, 3 theatres (including a cat only theatre), office space and large hall for cpd/events.
– In-house lab
Please PM me or email me at email@example.com for more info!