Paws up to easy health care
At Sanctuary we want to help you raise healthy, happy pets. Our Pet Health Plan has been specifically designed to provide routine preventative veterinary care which your pet will require throughout the year. As well as providing comprehensive pet care it allows you to budget in a convenient and affordable monthly payment, including substantial discounts.
Your monthly Healthy Pet Plan payment for dogs, cats and rabbits includes:
- Twice yearly health assessments with a vet including essential annual vaccinations
- Dogs: Distemper, Parvovirus, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis
- Cats: Feline enteritis, Cat flu, Feline Leukaemia
- Rabbits: Myxomatosis, Viral Haemorrhagic Disease (types 1 and 2)
- Complete all year round worm and flea programme
Pet Health Plan membership also includes a range of discounts on the following services (if applicable):
|25% off Kennel Cough vaccination||✔|
|25% off Rabies vaccination||✔||✔|
|25% off flystrike preventative treatment||✔|
|50% off Primary vaccination course (Initial injections typically given between 2 and 4 weeks apart||✔||✔||✔|
|Selected complimentary nurse clinics (where available)*||✔||✔||✔|
|10% off food||✔||✔||✔|
|10 off routine neutering||✔||✔||✔|
|10% off dental procedures||✔||✔||✔|
|10% off other parasite treatments||✔||✔||✔|
- *Speak to us about our Nurse Clinics
|Small dog (up to 10kg)||£13.49|
|Medium dog (10.1kg – 25kg)||£14.99|
|Large dog (25.1kg – 40kg||£17.00|
|Extra large dog (40.1kg and over)||£24.99|
How do I join?
Simply speak to the team when you visit us, or give us a call today.
For more information contact us on (02392 376274).